We are Tyler and Amy Hill. We were married Dec. 6th 2008 and have loved every minute of married life. Both Tyler and I are in school, and currently don't have any children. We enjoy spending time with our family and friends and adore our many nieces and nephews. Tyler is currently pursuing a career in the Air Force.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Blue skies and cool evenings

The weather has been really nice lately. Maybe a tad bit hot on some days, but the beautiful blue skies and cool desert evenings make up for it. The nieces and nephews have been over a lot to play on the water slide, and usually all have at least two popsicles while they are here.
My niece in California has decided that if her two big brothers are going to school, then she should be going too! So, she told her mom she was a "pink-grader". That sounds much more fun than any grade of school that I attended!!
Currently, as I type this, Tyler is taking the ASVAB test for the third time. I really hope he does well!! But, all this time we thought his score didn't qualify him to get into the AF, we were wrong. He qualifies to get into the AF, just not the first job he expressed interest in. I told him if he has to do a different job for a few years and then switch, wouldn't it be worth it just to get into the AF? He was supposed to talk to his recruiter about it before he took the test today. I hope he has good news for me when he gets home.
The song I am posting today is sung by a California girl named Colbie Caillat. I like a lot of her songs, they sound like fun summer, beachy songs to me. I thought this video was cute, with all the hidden smiles, and had a sweet sentiment to it. So, here it is ~ "I Do" by Colbie Caillat

Click here for "I Do"









No comments:

Post a Comment