We are Tyler and Amy Hill. We were married Dec. 6th 2008 and have loved every minute of married life. Both Tyler and I are in school, and currently don't have any children. We enjoy spending time with our family and friends and adore our many nieces and nephews. Tyler is currently pursuing a career in the Air Force.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Get ready to put your new shoes on!

I am sick and tired of people venting there crap on Facebook! That's what your sister/mom/good friend/diary/blog is for! I use Facebook primarily to keep in touch with people from the past, or relatives who live far away, I don't want to read about how your dogs tore up your garden, your parenting style is better, or read your paragraph long self-righteous tirade against the medical profession. I am so glad that I am over the whole Facebook craze, and now only check it about once a week. Now my Facebook rant is over! :)

If you know me, you know I love music! Just about every big moment in my life has it's own soundtrack, or a song will bring a specific memory to mind. So, I had this idea of trying to blog about songs that I really like right now. Some old, some new, some old ones newly discovered again. To kick it off, I am going to link (successfully - cross your fingers) a video of Paolo Nutini's song "New Shoes". This tune gets me dancing around my bedroom and thinking about buying shoes, what could be better??

Paolo Nutini "New Shoes" click here

No comments:

Post a Comment